Saturday, January 29, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!

One of my dearest friends, Robin at Our Semi Organic Life has awarded me the Stylish Blogger Award! I would love to first thank her for her continued support both online and in "real life!" I highly recommend her blog and following her journey!



So, I guess I am supposed to post 7 things about myself and pass the award on to fellow deserving bloggers:

1.  I have lived in 5 states, but feel most at home in Colorado and California.

2.  I love to cook and learned from my mother and grandmother.

3.  While I have traveled to 32 states, I have barely been out of the US but would LOVE to go!

4.  I lost 80 pounds, yes 80, and still have a little way to go.

5.  My family is the most important thing to me.

6.  I was a Laker girl for a day when I was 5 and still love my So Cal teams.

7.  I would not trade anything for my college experience and I still bleed Wolfpack RED and am a Chi O til I die.

Now for some of my favorites who also deserve this award:

Nicole at Stories of a Sassy Stepmom

Sarah at boco bebe

Joy at Joy the Baker

Mary at Zest

Love you all! I am so grateful for such wonderful people!

No comments:

Post a Comment