Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy Sundays

Even when the holidays are low key, they always seem to throw a wrench in routines. As I mentioned in my last post, I try to do something everyday to move forward. For me that can have to do with my job search, consulting work, an exercise goal, or something personal. Really anything that seems fitting or has a deadline. I have gotten a bit behind on my goal setting and routine and let myself enjoy the holidays. I intend to get back to my routine starting by hitting the gym bright and early tomorrow.



Today was a bit of a last hurrah for the holidays: I got to join my family to see the Chargers play the Broncos today. I am a huge Charger fan since I went to school with Philip Rivers. Even though we had a rough season, it was great to see them win live! It was a fantastic family outing to kick off 2011!!

No comments:

Post a Comment